All Agape Members should be involved in one or more of the many opportunities for outreach that Agape has available. The following is a list of items that are upcoming in that outreach effort.
1. On – Going, participate in Web Site content. Provide updates to pages, provide specific Bible Study Class content, provide event updates. You can be a “content provider”, all Class teachers a invited along with all members who supply weekly content for all publications. Any member welcome to actively participate in the web content. All submissions will be easy to do from you own computer. All will be reviewed, edited (if needed), and posted to the web site.
2. Work on an attractive handout that presents the pertinent information about Agape ministries, worship times, etc. The handout will be available to all members and the neighborhood around Agape. The intent is to let our neighbors know we are here and we care about them.
3. Provide school uniforms and supplies for Luella Merritt, our “adopted” school.
4. Provide Prayer Support for Tommy Bridges’ team trip to Peru.
5. In September to help with a literacy missions trip to the Texas Valley to assist missionary Dian Whisnand. Volunteers should contact the church office.
6. October – Assist Metropoint with “Trunk or Treat” for Halloween.
7. November – Global Missions Banquet with CBF missionaries to speak.
Other opportunities are available… don’t be shy.