Agape, in partnership with the Tarrant Literacy Coalition, offers English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. These classes are for:
- Persons who do not know any English (Beginning English)
- Persons who have a little knowledge of English (Basic English)
- Persons who are progressing in their use of the English language (Intermediate English)
- Persons who want to use their English in a conversation group, understand idioms, understand better the culture of our country, and share about their country (Advanced and Conversational English)
These classes are on:
- Tuesday Mornings from 10:00am to 11:30am. Childcare is available.
- Wednesday Evenings from 6:30pm to 8:00pm. Childcare is available.
Reading (Literacy) Tutoring Times
These tutoring sessions are for English speaking adults who read at lower grade levels and want to improve their reading skills. Placement in this program is based on tutor availability.
- Wednesday Evenings from 6:30pm to 8:00am Childcare is available.